Zebra ZT600: Advancing the Legacy of the Xi Series
Zebra is proud to introduce the next generation of their acclaimed Xi series printers: the ZT600 series. Designed to be the industry’s next-generation workhorses, the Zebra ZT600 series printers are designed to help you navigate the rapidly evolving business landscape, whether you’re concerned about growing production line demands, increasing operational complexities, integrating disparate systems, or controlling investment costs. Combining rugged durability with future-facing technology, the Zebra ZT600 series meets your needs today, tomorrow, and for years to come.
Video: See more of the ZT600 Series in action!
Maintain the 24/7 Reliability of the Xi Series
- All-metal structural components withstand extreme temperatures, dust, and moisture.
- High-quality print mechanisms and internal components ensure superior quality, speed, and reliability.
- Built-in thermal management eliminates vents and fans to block dust and debris.
User-Friendly Day-to-Day Operation
- Simple side-loading of media ribbon reduces training requirements and increases productivity.
- Guided media paths change color when errors occur to help locate and resolve issues.
- Color graphic display streamlines use with icon menu system and local language support, and turns red to show error mode status.
Adaptable Design to Meet Your Evolving Needs
- Advanced RFID encoding capabilities are easy to install and use when you’re ready to upgrade.
- Two USB host ports connect to a wide range of peripheral devices.
- Field-installable media handling options expand your printer capabilities whenever you need to.
Micro-Consistent Label Printing
- Highly precise registration ensures every label is accurately printed — from the first label to the last.
- 600 dpi printing for labels as small as 3 mm, ideal for circuit boards, chips, miniature components, and more.
- The highest print quality across a variety of label types, shapes, and sizes.
Add Supplies and a Service Contract For a Complete Barcode Labeling Solution
In addition to hardware, RACO provides all of the supplies you need to keep your barcode label processes moving forward, including label media, tags, and thermal transfer ribbons. Available in a wide variety of colors, sizes, material types, and finishes, our selection of Zebra printer supplies ensure the highest possible print quality no matter your environment or application.
RACO also offers various Service Contracts for on-site and depot repair and maintenance for your Zebra products, so you can select the service plan that best suits your business. Service Contracts offer a fixed cost that covers repairs, preventative maintenance, parts, and labor, and a guaranteed turnaround time for the length of the agreement. RACO technicians maintain their certifications through continuous training and annual service seminars, and ensure that only brand new and genuine Zebra parts are used during repairs.