Real-Time Visibility & Control
RACO Barcode’s Yard Management System (YMS) combines RFID and GPS technologies with the most advanced business rules and processes to automate workflow and events across yard operations. This merging of technologies, coupled with our cloud-based software, offers real-time locating and management of yard assets and operations at a cost that can achieve an ROI in 12 months or less.
- Real-time visibility and locating capability that monitors all yard assets and their status
- Automatic identification of equipment entering and exiting the gate, and throughout the yard
- Communication between the yard server, yard jockey, guard shack and all other yard components and users
- Complete implementation services for all elements of the yard management solution
Quick, Easy, Accurate, Organized
How have customers using real-time yard management received an ROI in as little as 6 months?
- Faster gate processing, which gets trailers to the dock quicker and moves goods more efficiently
- Exact trailer locations, which eliminates timely yard searches for specific trailers or trailer types
- Automatic yard inventories performed by yard jockeys during their regular yard movements
- Reduced time & labor whether inputing trailer data, looking for trailer information, monitoring carrier schedules or other arduous tasks
- Eliminate human error when processing trailers, moving trailers, etc.
Nothing compliments a state-of-the-art solution better than state-of-the-art hardware. RACO partners with best-of-breed hardware manufacturers for dependable auto-ID readers and tags that are known throughout the industry for their rugged construction for field environments like those that exist in many yards. They offer power and performance in a compact, durable construction with a reliable, proven solution, but also at a cost-effective price.