RACO’s Mobile Inspection solutions combine mobility technology with TWMobile software to provide a complete data collection system that is designed to assist mobile inspectors, repair/cleaning personnel, engineers, and other mobile workers to eliminate hand-written paperwork and perform their duties on the go. With TWMobile, your mobile inspection workforce can scan and record services performed at the job site, print on-demand professional reports, and automatically upload service data to a home office system for billing and customer access.
Learn more about TWMobile software for the mobile workforce.
Fast and Efficient Mobile Inspection, Built for Your Needs
The TWMobile Mobile Inspection System is designed by and for the service industry. Not simply a route accounting system for delivery drivers, it is an industry-specific system that has the following quality features:
- Create a set of questions, possible responses, and possible corrective actions from your PC and easily upload to the handheld terminal
- Transfer customer data between the PC and handheld computers via docking stations or real-time Wide Area Network connectivity
- Print customer reports using a portable printer before the service staff leaves the premises
- No computer programming skills required. Service personnel will utilize menus and drop-down screens that are visually intuitive and easy to use
- Uses bar code scanning to easily and accurately identify items to be serviced and/or inspected
TWMobile Highlights and Benefits
- On-site scanning and reporting that eliminates the manual process of keying handwritten inspection and service reporting forms into your customer service system
- Printing of legible and professional-looking customer reports right at the customer’s location
- Transferring of customer service data immediately from the work site to immediately produce invoices
- Use of state-of-the-art mobile inspection technology to gain more sales and give your business a competitive advantage