Optimize asset management, increase supply visibility, and expand operational ability with SATO’s next generation printing solution. The new CLNX Series printers offer a vast array of standard features that are unequalled by its competition. Printer setups, operation and maintenance are supremely easy and intuitive.
- Cast Aluminum – Built strong to withstand the demands of industrial printing applications and environments.
- Ribbon Take Up – Newly designed ribbon system supports the use of ribbon lengths up to 600m and significantly improves the take up of spent ribbon in thermal transfer printing applications.
- Tool-less Replacement of Parts – Offers quick replacement of both the print head and platen roller without the need for tools, reducing maintenance and operational downtime.
- Standard Emulations On-board – Auto Detection of competitive print languages using SATO’s SBPL®, SZPL®, STCL®, SDPL® and SIPL® emulations. Auto Detect function allow users to plug and play operation when switching from SATO legacy models or another brand of printer.
- USB Port – Offers a convenient method of downloading additional or special fonts, firmware, emulations or copying new printer settings using a USB memory stick.
- Large LED Indicator – Normal operation has the LED illuminated in blue and will change to red should an error in the operation be detected, making it clearly visible to any operator the printer’s status and when attention is required.
- 3.5” Full Color LCD – Clear and crisp images provide quality and real time messaging on the printer’s status. The LCD screen is large enough for the operator to observe error messages and select video guidance. 30 languages can be displayed and switching between screen settings is simple.
- Intuitive Key Design – Universal icons for easy to understand key operation. Two soft keys display information relevant to onscreen content/operation making navigation and selection easier than ever before.
If you act before March 31, 2017, you can receive an additional 5% off of quantities of 5 or more CL4NX™ or CL6NX™ units. For more information about SATO products, call 1-800-446-1991.