Why Choose a Career at RACO?
At RACO Industries, we promote a work environment that is both team-oriented and respectful of your individuality. Our continued success is dependent upon all RACO team members combining their individual talents and unique personalities to work toward our common goals: providing excellent service, building long-lasting relationships with our customers, and maintaining our position as an industry-leading organization.
Is RACO right for you?
Our mission is to help our customers to work smarter and more efficiently when it comes to managing the challenges of their business, providing data management solutions such as barcoding technology, ID cards, security access, GPS tracking, and field mobility. The knowledgeable and experienced team members at RACO are passionate, goal-oriented, and responsible for continuous improvement to the processes and systems that have allowed us to function at our peak potential for nearly three decades. We believe that each new team member brings something unique to the table, raising the bar of our potential with every new hire. Being leaders in all that we do, we also understand the importance of achieving the balance between recognizing the responsibility of each individual team member in making RACO flourish, and fostering an environment where all employees achieve parity between their work and personal lives.
Listed below are our current career opportunities:
Part Time Accounting Generalist
The Part Time Accounting Generalist role is one of six members of our Accounting team. The Part Time Accounting Generalist will possess a combination of knowledge, skill, and abilities to carry out work activities related to the operation of the accounts payable, accounts receivable and cash collection processes. This part-time role operates during our normal business operation schedule and has preferred hours of M-F 9a-3p, or a slightly modified 1st shift schedule.
The Responsibilities of the Part Time Accounting Generalist:
This role assists with the administration of the overflow work that is needed by the members of the department. The responsibilities listed below are divided out into three different categories:
- Assist with quality assurance on invoiced orders
- Review quality control test results and identify items that show up with errors and then correct as necessary
- Ensure each invoice is assigned to a batch to be posted
- File all previous day invoices
- Authorize credit cards of in-house orders on a daily basis
- Help respond to inquiries from customers that are sent to A/R inbox
- Backup assistance for invoices on days when a team member is out
- Assist with quality assurance:
- Review quality control test results and investigate any errors
- Review weekly freight report and ensure that invoices are charging the freight properly
- Make any necessary corrections
- File invoices to be paid daily, file all checks on a weekly basis and pull all invoices for check runs
- Review statements from vendors as the come in
- Assist with A/P on days when a team member is out
- Help with answering calls/responding to emails from the accounts receivable inbox
- Update call history excel file
- Apply cash receipts on days when a team member is out
More about you, our ideal candidate:
Your model approach to your role is to utilize your customer service and communication skills in ways that are beneficial to our customers and our commitment to them. This role provides administrative and accounting clerical support to serve our customers. This opportunity would be ideal for a candidate looking for a flexible, part-time schedule to reenter the workforce or gain additional skills within an accounting setting. If you are looking to obtain a busy and task-oriented role, this position could be the perfect fit!
Your strengths will include a strong attention to detail and proficiency in these areas:
- Great communication skills shown through your interaction with others (verbally and written form)
- Self-motivated with the ability to stay focused and follow instructions
- Must be able to relate to, work with, and influence as needed, people at all levels of the organization
- Assertive and solution-focused
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude, team player
Required skills and experience for a Part Time Accounting Generalist:
- Minimum – High School Diploma or GED.
- Generalist accounting background is preferred
- Intermediate experience working within Microsoft Excel
- At least one year experience in business to business setting is desired
- Familiarity of working within Great Plains software is a plus
We seek individuals who are as serious about our customers and our business as they are about their own career and profession. We are looking for the individual who cherishes their reputation, credibility and the responsibility that comes along with this role.
If you are excited about this opportunity and the skills and experience sections describe you, please respond with a detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply by sending a résumé to email@example.com, or by using the button on the right.
Now Hiring for a Customer Service Representative Role:
The Customer Service Representative is the first touch point for our customers, making this an essential role at RACO. This role is responsible for ensuring that customer’s needs are met in a timely and friendly manner by filtering calls to the appropriate resources. Another crucial aspect to this role is supporting our sales staff in numerous different ways. With the ability to multi-task throughout the work day, this role works directly with the rest of the Customer Management Team to get the job done.
This full-time role operates during our normal business operation schedule and has preferred hours of M-F 8a-5p, or a slightly modified 1st shift schedule.
This role focuses on servicing our customers first and foremost, with other duties throughout the work day. The Customer Service Representative manages the phone lines, emails, web chats, and assists with order processing overflow. If you are interested in working on this great team, keep reading….
Are you the right fit for our Customer Service Representative Opportunity?
The answer is YES if this describes you:
- Interested in the “variety of the day”
- Interested in being culturally-involved at work
- Excited about working on a close-knit and transparent team
- Excited about and welcomes the challenge
- Solves problems creatively and quickly
- Looking to build a career and demonstrates a potential for future growth within the team
Other core competencies that describe you include: eager, team player, accountable, confident, detailed, organized, level-headed, resourceful, available, energetic, a non-smoker, and have high character qualities such as integrity, honesty, and respectfulness.
More about the Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative ….
- Must love being on the phone assisting and directing calls to others in the company
- Must be a good gate keeper and be able to determine soliciting calls from genuine RACO business calls
- Must have a pleasant phone personality in any circumstances you encounter
- Must be able to overcome heavy dialect, frustrated callers, pushy callers, etc.
- Must be able to concentrate and focus on work with distractions and multiple conversations going on around you
- Must possess a “can do” positive outlook
- Ability to reprioritize all day long
Preferred skills and experience include:
- Experience covering a wide variety of work in a usual day
- Experience with multiple portals, vendor/cheat sheets, instructions/procedures for reference
- Ability to work in close proximity to your neighbor – no walls, open work area
- Experience in a B2B office environment; B2C experience is a plus
- Experience on high–trust teams
- Proficient with CRM
- Experience with working on multiple monitors
If you are still reading, you have determined that maybe you should give this job ad some of your valuable attention and respond to our ad on Indeed.com with a narrative letter that details your unique qualifications and your personal interpretation of fit for this role. We hope to hear from YOU!
Our offer includes: at or above market compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes healthcare, dental, vision, and life insurances, HSA spending accounts, PTO package, 401k with company match.
Please apply by sending a résumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by using the button on the right.
Our business is growing and we are looking to add successful and hardworking senior account managers to our team. A successful senior account manager is one who proactively works with our customers to assess and provide solutions utilizing their broad industry knowledge. The ability to build strong relationships with key decision makers is the cornerstone of success for our senior account managers.
The core competencies that are required for this role include: resourcefulness, availability, determination, and optimism.
Desired skills and experience include:
- Proficient use of Microsoft CRM or other customer relationship management tool
- A proven history of building relationships and sales growth throughout career
- Previous experience selling data management technology products
- Excellent written, verbal, and auditory communication skills
- Competitive and driven to succeed in a sales environment
Our offer includes: uncapped commission structure and a comprehensive benefits package that includes healthcare, dental, vision, and life insurances, HSA spending accounts, PTO package, 401k with company match. We will provide systems and product training as well as full internal sales support and technical resources. For motivated individuals, this role offers very a high income potential.
Specialties: Data efficiency products such as warehouse and inventory management, barcode, scanning, data collection, POS, RFID, wireless, stock management, asset tracking, ID and security management, GPS tracking
Qualified applicants may apply by sending us a résumé using the button on the right.
See what the RACO team has to say about the work they do each day:
“At RACO, we welcome new faces and look forward to learning from the past experiences of our new hires to make our company better for our future.”
— Amy Reddy, GM & VP Business Operations
“I believe that a sale is not something you pursue; it’s what happens to you while you are immersed in serving your customer.”
— Tonya Donaldson, Sr. Account Manager
“I love working for RACO because we are a team. Not simply because we work together, but because we respect, trust, and care for each other. Our customer service team has a leader — not a boss — who inspires enthusiasm and recognizes that each person is valuable and unique. She builds us up because leadership is action, not position!”
— Jennifer Wilson, Customer Service Representative
“One thing about RACO is I’ve never dreaded coming to work. Every day is different: new problems to solve, new people to help. Not many people love their job, but I’m one of the lucky few.”
— David See, Sr. Account Manager
“Since joining the team at RACO Card Solutions in 2009, I have discovered why we are so successful. At RACO Card Solutions, we don’t just move boxes. We are customer-focused and driven to know more about Identification and Credentialing than anyone in the market. We also work closely with our clients to find solutions to meet their unique credentialing needs.”
— Luke Spencer, Sales
“‘Extraordinary Excellence’ is our mission. Our team is our strength, and we’re determined to GROW!”
— Lynette Williams, Customer Management