Why Choose a Career at RACO?
At RACO Industries, we promote a work environment that is both team-oriented and respectful of your individuality. Our continued success is dependent upon all RACO team members combining their individual talents and unique personalities to work toward our common goals: providing excellent service, building long-lasting relationships with our customers, and maintaining our position as an industry-leading organization.
Is RACO right for you?
Our mission is to help our customers to work smarter and more efficiently when it comes to managing the challenges of their business, providing data management solutions such as barcoding technology, ID cards, security access, GPS tracking, and field mobility. The knowledgeable and experienced team members at RACO are passionate, goal-oriented, and responsible for continuous improvement to the processes and systems that have allowed us to function at our peak potential for nearly three decades. We believe that each new team member brings something unique to the table, raising the bar of our potential with every new hire. Being leaders in all that we do, we also understand the importance of achieving the balance between recognizing the responsibility of each individual team member in making RACO flourish, and fostering an environment where all employees achieve parity between their work and personal lives.
Listed below are our current career opportunities:
Now Hiring for a Customer Management Representative Role:
The Customer Management Representative (CMR) is the first touch point for our customers, making this an essential role at RACO. The CMR is responsible for ensuring that customers’ needs are met in a timely and friendly manner by filtering calls to the appropriate resources. With the ability to multi-task throughout the work day, the CMR Team works very closely together to get the job done.
This role focuses on servicing our customers first and foremost, with other duties throughout the work day. The CMR manages the phone lines, emails, web chats, and assists with order processing overflow. If you are interested in working on this great team, keep reading….
Are you the right fit for our Customer Management Representative Opportunity?
The answer is YES if this describes you:
- Interested in the “variety of the day”
- Interested in being culturally-involved at work
- Excited about working on a close-knit and transparent team
- Excited about and welcomes the challenge
- Solves problems creatively and quickly
- Looking to build a career and demonstrates a potential for future growth within the team
Other core competencies that describe you include: eager, team player, accountable, confident, detailed, organized, level-headed, resourceful, available, energetic, a non-smoker, and have high character qualities such as integrity, honesty, and respectfulness.
More about the Responsibilities of the Customer Management Representative ….
- Must love being on the phone assisting and directing calls to others in the company
- Must be a good gate keeper and be able to determine soliciting calls from genuine RACO business calls
- Must have a pleasant phone personality in any circumstances you encounter
- Must be able to overcome heavy dialect, frustrated callers, pushy callers, etc.
- Must be able to concentrate and focus on work with distractions and multiple conversations going on around you
- Must possess a “can do” positive outlook
- Ability to reprioritize all day long
Preferred skills and experience include:
- Experience covering a wide variety of work in a usual day
- Experience with multiple portals, vendor/cheat sheets, instructions/procedures for reference
- Ability to work in close proximity to your neighbor – no walls, open work area
- Experience in a B2B office environment
- Experience on high–trust teams
- Proficient with CRM
- Experience with working on multiple monitors
If you are still reading and are interested in applying for the position, please respond via e-mail with a narrative cover letter that details your unique qualifications and your personal interpretation of why you are fit for this role. We hope to hear from YOU!
Our offer includes: at or above market compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes healthcare, dental, vision, and life insurances, HSA spending accounts, PTO package, 401k with company match.
Our business is growing and we are looking to add successful and hardworking senior account managers to our team. A successful senior account manager is one who proactively works with our customers to assess and provide solutions utilizing their broad industry knowledge. The ability to build strong relationships with key decision makers is the cornerstone of success for our senior account managers.
The core competencies that are required for this role include: resourcefulness, availability, determination, and optimism.
Desired skills and experience include:
- Proficient use of Microsoft CRM or other customer relationship management tool
- A proven history of building relationships and sales growth throughout career
- Previous experience selling data management technology products
- Excellent written, verbal, and auditory communication skills
- Competitive and driven to succeed in a sales environment
Our offer includes: uncapped commission structure and a comprehensive benefits package that includes healthcare, dental, vision, and life insurances, HSA spending accounts, PTO package, 401k with company match. We will provide systems and product training as well as full internal sales support and technical resources. For motivated individuals, this role offers very a high income potential.
Specialties: Data efficiency products such as warehouse and inventory management, barcode, scanning, data collection, POS, RFID, wireless, stock management, asset tracking, ID and security management, GPS tracking
Qualified applicants may apply by sending us a résumé using the button on the right.
Why are we hiring a Software Developer?
RACO Industries has been in business for close to 30 years. We are focused on growth and new opportunities within our business. We are building a world-class software development team to build both internal and external tools that have a web/mobile-based and a hardware-based presence.
Are you the right fit for our Software Developer role?
The ideal applicant is:
- Dedicated to the craft of software development and eager to continue learning
- Curious about new technologies and how they can positively impact our business
- Great with HTML, REST, JSON, and other fundamental web-based technologies
- Should also have functional grasp of CSS3, Bootstrap/Foundation/etc
- Excited to mentor other developers with your expertise (with humility!)
- Customer focused and determined to delight our customers with great features
- Resourceful and able to effectively solve problems, search the web, and find solutions
- Great with OOP and a traditional server side language such as C# (preferred), Java, etc.
- Willing to dream and experiment
- Willing to locate to <25 miles from Blue Ash, Ohio
- Other core competencies include: available, balanced, community-minded, deadline-driven, a non-smoker, and have high character qualities such as integrity, honesty, and respectfulness.
Preferred skills and experience include:
- 5 years of practical work experience
- SQL/Other database experience
- C#/Java or other languages
- Portfolio available
- Active member/leader in user groups
- Experience working in teams
- Git/GitHub preferred
- Development Community Presence (SO, GitHub, user groups, etc)
If you are still reading, you should give this job ad some of your valuable attention and respond with a narrative letter that details your unique qualifications and a description of why you are fit for this role. We hope to hear from you!
Our offer includes: at or above market compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes healthcare, dental, vision, and life insurances, HSA spending accounts, PTO package, and 401k with company match.
See what the RACO team has to say about the work they do each day:
“At RACO, we welcome new faces and look forward to learning from the past experiences of our new hires to make our company better for our future.”
— Amy Reddy, GM & VP Business Operations
“I believe that a sale is not something you pursue; it’s what happens to you while you are immersed in serving your customer.”
— Tonya Donaldson, Sr. Account Manager
“I love working for RACO because we are a team. Not simply because we work together, but because we respect, trust, and care for each other. Our customer service team has a leader — not a boss — who inspires enthusiasm and recognizes that each person is valuable and unique. She builds us up because leadership is action, not position!”
— Jennifer Wilson, Customer Service Representative
“One thing about RACO is I’ve never dreaded coming to work. Every day is different: new problems to solve, new people to help. Not many people love their job, but I’m one of the lucky few.”
— David See, Sr. Account Manager
“Since joining the team at RACO Card Solutions in 2009, I have discovered why we are so successful. At RACO Card Solutions, we don’t just move boxes. We are customer-focused and driven to know more about Identification and Credentialing than anyone in the market. We also work closely with our clients to find solutions to meet their unique credentialing needs.”
— Luke Spencer, Sales
“‘Extraordinary Excellence’ is our mission. Our team is our strength, and we’re determined to GROW!”
— Lynette Williams, Customer Management