While Epson’s innovative color-on-demand ColorWorks C3400 color inkjet label printer offers fast, reliable printing for custom color-enhanced labels, Epson’s C3500 printer takes it to another level. With Epson’s ColorWorks C3500 Inkjet Label Printer, you can dramatically reduce label costs, increase operational efficiencies, and print high-quality, durable labels on demand in four colors (CMYK) at speeds of up to 4 inches/second.
Top 5 Reasons To Upgrade To Epson’s ColorWorks C3500 Inkjet Label Printer
- Higher print quality due to MicroPiezo print-head and DuraBrite Ultra Pigment ink.
- The C3500 comes with a USB and Ethernet port, while the C3400 came with only the USB port.
- LCD with printer status readouts.
- The C3500 is 40 to 50% faster.
- Up to 30% cost savings for ink
We’re officially a certified service partner for the Epson TM-C3500 printer. For Tech Support, e-mail ServiceAdmins@racoindustries.com.
TEKLYNX & Epson: Color Labeling Solutions to Grow Your Business
Epson, a leader in on demand color label printers, and TEKLYNX, a leader in labeling software for over 30 years with 630k+ installs, are a great combination. Epson is the only manufacturer with printers that range from small desktop to full-color press. 100% Epson technology – heads, ink, mechanisms.
TEKLYNX’s native printer drivers provide solutions for any industry – GHS, Food & Beverage. For example, CODESOFT for Epson is a full-bodied solution that offers both software and hardware that can improve the following label design challenges:
- Helps ensure items in the right location
- Misplaced items stick out like a sore thumb
- Helps reduce picking errors
- Color coding & pictures
- Helps customers find product
- 1000’s of SKU’s and formats
- More and more marketing
- Color improves impact
- Goal is to grow revenue rather than lower costs
Download a Fully Functional Demo of TEKLYNX Software
For more information about why the Epson C3500 is worth the upgrade, call 1-800-446-1991.